|November 22, 2013 - March 15, 2014|
|Location:||Mt Vernon, WA, WA|
|Salary Range:||Start $12.59- Full $19.00|
|Benefits:||Union - Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Wash -Honeybuckets |
|Description:||- Drive service truck to unit location to pump and clean Honey Bucket portable restrooms in an assigned geographical area.|
- Well organized, self-directed and motivated, with a commitment to quality of work for our Honey Bucket division of Northwest Cascade, Inc.
- Physical job, which requires lifting 70 or more pounds, bending, twisting and repetitive movement in a fast-paced environment.
|Duties:||1. Responsible for designated route as assigned by route coordinator, maintaining time and production standards set for routes.|
2. Responsible for the high quality consciousness as set by the company in order to maintain our "service oriented" goals that set us apart from other portable toilet businesses.
3. Responsible for the condition of equipment used, reporting specific problems via work orders and ensuring preventive maintenance by adhering to "due for service" schedules as is reasonable and as timely as possible.
4. Constantly strive to maintain safety standards as established and required by company policy.
5. Deliver and pick up Honey Buckets as directed
6. Work week-ends as scheduled
7. Mandatory overtime as scheduled
8. Enter service information into PDA
|Qualifications:||- Valid Drivers License|
- Clean driving record for last 5 years
- Good map reading skills
- Good Physical condition - able to lift 70+ pounds, able to climb in and out of truck 60+ times per day
- Able to work in fast paced environment and be self motivated
- Drug Free work Place
- Able to pass DOT Physical
- Able to work flexible hours, days and week-ends
- Must be willing to work all of our Puget Sound locations.
- Must know how to drive a manual transmission